Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Infest

In as many things as we are wont to admit; I suppose I bear some of my own confessions that would readily lead admissions. Recently, I have become engaged in an arduous task to decipher my surroundings. I read into human behavior like a philosopher in thick framed glasses, and I even manage an unsatisfactory groan when I do not receive as much response as I might have considered electable.
Yet, even in the mundane and overly done, I suppose something’s are nowadays quite uncommon. In a way, there are things that won’t escape me or my scrutiny. For in thought, I pay due all interest and unceremoniously move on to other things. I have become callous with words; every time I want to label something, tag it and call it mine as soon as I discover it.
This must be how the colonizers might have felt, treading in sacred and inhabited grounds just to give and appendage names and titles on their robes and whips. Somewhat I assume is such the fashion of my mental upheaval. I want to colonize the next and coming of things, people and the ideal. Reality may prove to copy the pattern into the habit of the surrounding, that I may see myself in the sequence of common and rapid reflection.
Am all over the place for now... I might manage to clear up the rendition a little later. Right now, it might as well unwind and tangle anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on now, share a thought won't you!