Friday, March 27, 2009

Inside...

I saw five dead today...with bullet holes. Nothing like what we see in movies, that's just screen play!
I saw the horror in death, the grave silence and no movement. It made me sick. I held it in,and looked into every dead man's eyes. I am not afraid of death, God's children aren't.

However,I am afraid of something...it occurred to me when I finally decided to go to Strathmore. You mean a lot to me, a tad too much. I know what you mean by pushing me to the periphery, and I never had a problem with that. Until now, when you put it so vividly. Tired you say...I hope not!
We are both quite capable of moving on, with much ease I'd believe. Thing is, I always like it when you come over or when I see you. Life is so vulnerable and brief...am here to make my peace and die.
Be forgotten and make room for some other sensation to the world. I am not sure of this world, what I will get eventually. I am sure though, I will truly and gladly have you. Am not only saying that, I know how serious am feeling.

Pity how things unfold between us, an effortless adventure. You need the thrill I know...I need the scars and the dare devil moments. I did find what I was looking for...it is right in front of my eyes. I just wish you'd turn around and see, yourself looking at me. My eyes have never been this clear, you'll see!
I miss you.
Do not spare me, I don't need protection from you!
Protect me from the world, because I am about to upset it. Disturb its controversies, make my life's attempt.

I want to live full...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on now, share a thought won't you!