Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Year 2009

what a great year, sincerely so because I think am going to have me some very interesting things to reveal. So far, five days passed have not been so bad not to speak of. I believe there is a thing called get behind me Satan, sort of song I used to sing back at kindergarten. I think most of all I am going to love being me. I sort of made a resolution to keep myself as sensationally intrigued with my surrounding as possible. You suddenly realize you are capable of things. Good things and bad alike. I imagined the power I could harness from this, an' bam!
New Year's resolution.

Besides with the Gaza thing at the Gaza strip, the Israeli are not earning any fans this new year. I was for a moment compelled to turn Islam. See, feel and want the hatred it is they must share. An international unrest, what torment of mind would I be in. I imagine there are those who now, languish in misery...Pity, the world as always takes this as another passing. Another sallied passing where responsibility slips off those that preach the sovereignty of our creator with unmatched zeal.

Point to note, the world was a lot quieter place before Israel decided to bomb people's homes and alleys. It don't matter if there are sirens warning residents of incoming rockets, It matters when that rocket hits homes and shatters livelihoods.

How does humanity escape the faithful, the laureates of human rights, the champions of humanity? What is this chariot that bellows with a menacing beast? Who is this that leads a great vessel into destruction and ruin of earth's people? Where are the human beings within the tanks and missile stations? Where is the human in the leader?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on now, share a thought won't you!